FTI has long-standing experience in the development, operations, maintenance, and modernization of space, weather, and environmental systems, including continuing contracts with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), plus other support engagements of similar types. One key focus of the practice is the enhancement of scientific systems for data collection, management, and modeling, using our “Modernization in Place SM” approach. FTI provides solid, ongoing services for applications we manage for our clients while continuing systems improvements and upgrades that provide measurable, continuous improvement to performance service levels.
- Fairfield Technologies Sponsors Walk For Wildlife
- Fredericksburg, Virginia: City pro-business commitment draws Fairfield Technologies.
- Fairfield Technologies Named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the U.S.
- Fairfield Technologies Deploys Virtualization to Improve System Performance and Security, Control Lifecycle IT Costs for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Other Federal Agencies
- Fairfield Technologies Provides Development and Systems Engineering Service Capabilities to the U.S. Army’s Software Engineering Center