An increasing diversity in data sources, research approaches, therapies, and requirements for medical information services in recent years has created the need for standards and new methods for integrating the universe of medical data across disciplines. New challenges for government medical services have expanded the need for both military and civilian applications. At FTI, we respond to our customers’ unique requirements while applying technology and methods that enable our clients to utilize emergent standards (e.g., EMR, medical ontologies), modernize legacy systems, and enhance performance of both systems and organizations in providing top-flight medical care and research.
- Fairfield Technologies Sponsors Walk For Wildlife
- Fredericksburg, Virginia: City pro-business commitment draws Fairfield Technologies.
- Fairfield Technologies Named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the U.S.
- Fairfield Technologies Deploys Virtualization to Improve System Performance and Security, Control Lifecycle IT Costs for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Other Federal Agencies
- Fairfield Technologies Provides Development and Systems Engineering Service Capabilities to the U.S. Army’s Software Engineering Center