We are always looking for qualified undergraduate and graduate students for internships in one of the following areas:
Marketing Communications: Support a full range of marketing communications functions, including: Market research, segmentation, and analysis; Design, development and production of sales and marketing collateral material; Pre- and post-sales customer communication support; General corporate communications tasks.
Software Development: Support the full range of system development lifecycle tasks for both FTI internal and customer systems. Tasks may include: requirements specification, system design, code development, unit and integration testing, verification and validation, deployment, documentation, operation and maintenance.
Human Capital: Support Human Capital functions such as benefits, recruitment, employee retention and training. Contribute to the development of collateral marketing materials for recruitment purposes.
We accept current undergraduate students of any major, without preference. However, interns must meet the following qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work effectively within project teams and independently
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Leadership experience in either work or extracurricular activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
We have hired interns at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral candidate levels. Former FTI interns have gone on to successful careers not only within Fairfield Technologies but also in teaching, in non-profit organizations, with U.S. Government agencies (such the Department of Homeland Security), and with leading corporations such as Accenture, Sapient and IBM.